This product includes free white glove delivery.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
36" Electric Cooktop with 5 Smoothtop Burners, Flexible Elements, and Electronic Touch Controls
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is innovative and intuitive, sophisticated and efficient.
- Custom-Set™ Touch-Controls: Electronic touch-controls integrated within the cooking surface give you accurate control over cooking temperatures
- Sleek Smoothtop Glass Design: The easy to clean, smooth, glass design of the cooktop seamlessly integrates with your countertop for a polished premium look
- Keep Warm Setting: Keep your favorite foods at their ideal serving temperature
- Expandable Elements: Flexible elements expand to fit virtually any pan size with up to 4,400 watts of power, providing the utmost versatility
- Cooking Timer: A cooking timer is conveniently located on the cooktop
- Blue LED Indicator Lights: Hot surfaces are indicated by blue LED lights until the surface is cool to the touch
- Back Left 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Back Right 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Front Left 5" to 7" to 9" Element: 1,000/1,800/2,700 Watts
- Front Right 5" to 7" to 9" Element: 1,000/1,800/2,700 Watts
- Middle 9" to 12" Element: 1,700/2,700 Watts
- Power Supply Location: Middle
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Width: 36-3/4"
- Depth: 21-1/2"
- Height: 5"
- Cutout Width: 36"
- Cutout Depth: 20-1/8"
- Cutout Height: 5" min
- Shipping Weight: 56 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- ADA Compliant
Uniquely crafted for those who are serious about cooking, Electrolux ICON™ professional series appliances conspire to make you the culinary master of all you create. Their bold look, expert design and exquisite details give you the confidence to display your gourmet artistry.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E36EC70FSS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E36EC70FSS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Electric CooktopsElectrolux makes clean up easy with its smooth top ceramic glass design.
Electrolux Flex 2 Fit ElementsThese elements expand to fit the pan you are using. Giving you the freedom to choose the element you want even with large pans.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.