Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
36" Deep Sump Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners, Continuous Grates and Electronic Ignition
- Min-2-Max® Burners: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 17,000 BTU boil to a gentle 750 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Professional Style Controls: Large 270 degree knobs provide precise control while cooking, so you get the results you want
- Deep Cooktop Design: The deep well design will make moving oversized pots and pans from countertop to cooktop easy and stress free
- Flexible Burner Configuration: Creating a nearly countertop-level cooking surface, this deep-well design makes it easier to move oversized pots and pans from counter to cooktop
- Right Front Burner: 17,000 BTU
- Right Rear Burner: 5,000 - 750 BTU
- Left Front Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Left Rear Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Center Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Height: 4-1/4"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 21-3/4"
- Cutout Height: 8" (Includes a 5" space beneath cooktop for connection to gas supply line)
- Cutout Width: 33-7/8" - 34-1/4"
- Cutout Depth: 19-1/8" - 19-3/4"
- Linear Flow Burner Valves: Yes
- Electronic Ignition: Yes
- Convertible to Liquid Propane: Yes
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Gas Inlet Location: Right Rear
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is sophisticated and efficient.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux E36GC70FSS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the E36GC70FSS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Electrolux Continuous GratesContinuous Grates allow you to move large pots between burners without having to pick them up.
Electrolux Gas Cooktop Care & MaintenanceLearn how to properly clean and maintain your new Electrolux Gas Cooktop.