Electrolux Continuous GratesContinuous Grates allow you to move large pots between burners without having to pick them up.
Electrolux Gas Cooktop Care & MaintenanceLearn how to properly clean and maintain your new Electrolux Gas Cooktop.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
36" Deep Sump Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners, Continuous Grates and Electronic Ignition
- Min-2-Max® Burners: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 17,000 BTU boil to a gentle 750 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Professional Style Controls: Large 270 degree knobs provide precise control while cooking, so you get the results you want
- Deep Cooktop Design: The deep well design will make moving oversized pots and pans from countertop to cooktop easy and stress free
- Flexible Burner Configuration: Creating a nearly countertop-level cooking surface, this deep-well design makes it easier to move oversized pots and pans from counter to cooktop
- Right Front Burner: 17,000 BTU
- Right Rear Burner: 5,000 - 750 BTU
- Left Front Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Left Rear Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Center Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Height: 4-1/4"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 21-3/4"
- Cutout Height: 8" (Includes a 5" space beneath cooktop for connection to gas supply line)
- Cutout Width: 33-7/8" - 34-1/4"
- Cutout Depth: 19-1/8" - 19-3/4"
- Linear Flow Burner Valves: Yes
- Electronic Ignition: Yes
- Convertible to Liquid Propane: Yes
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Gas Inlet Location: Right Rear
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Downdraft Vent Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Electrolux appliances have been in fine homes and restaurants in Europe for more than 70 years. They reflect a design sensibility that is sophisticated and efficient.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E36GC70FSS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E36GC70FSS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E36GC70FSS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Front Left Burner BTU||16000|
|Front Right Burner BTU||17000|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner BTU||9500|
|Number Of Burners||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.