Electrolux Continuous GratesContinuous Grates allow you to move large pots between burners without having to pick them up.
Electrolux Min 2 Max BurnersLike having a two in one burner this Min 2 Max burner has a wide range from 450 BTU's up to 18,000 so you can gently simmer or rapidly boil.
Icon Collection Gas Slide-In Cooktop with Min-2-Max Burners® and Continuous Grates
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why the Electrolux ICON Series is designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Min-2-Max® Burners: These best-in-class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility - from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a gentle 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Professional-Style Controls: Large 270 degree knobs provide precise control while cooking, so you get the results you want
- Versatile Cooking Accessories: Customize the cooktop to fit your cooking needs with interchangeable accessories including a griddle plate, a special wok ring and simmer plate
- Center Front Burner: 13,000 BTU
- Center Rear Burner: 750 - 5,000 BTU
- Left Front Burner: 450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)
- Left Rear Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Right Front Burner: 450 - 18,000 BTU (Dual Flame)
- Right Rear Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Grates Material: Cast Iron
- Grates: 3 Continuous Grates
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Convertible to Liquid Propane: Yes
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Rear
- Gas Inlet Location: Right Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Depth: 25"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Height: 7-3/4"
- Cutout Depth: 23-1/2"
- Cutout Width: 35-3/16"
- Cutout Height: 7-1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 120 lbs
- Not Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
- Shop All Electrolux Icon Collection Products
Our SKU: Electrolux E36GC76GP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux E36GC76GPS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux E36GC76GPS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Back Left Burner BTU||14000|
|Back Right Burner BTU||9500|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Front Left Burner BTU||18000|
|Front Right Burner BTU||18000|
|Gas Type||Liquid Propane, Natural Gas|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner BTU||13000, 5000|
|Number Of Burners||6|