Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Stainless Steel Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator with IQ-Touch™ Controls and PureAdvantage® Filtration
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays your refrigerator options at all times
- PureAdvantage® Filtration Systems: The filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer and keeps fresh, clean water and ice on hand
- Luxury-Glide® Cool Zone Drawer: Keeps contents chilled, so it’s great for beverages or even snacks
- Luxury-Design® Glass Shelves: These easy to clean all-glass shelves are beautiful and functional
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate what you are looking for
- Luxury-Glide® Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Dual Ice Makers: Second ice maker in the freezer makes sure you will have enough ice
- Luxury-Glide® Freezer Drawers: Drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend, giving you easy access to the freezer’s contents
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the freezer rises above 56°F for more than 20 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Full-Extension Freezer Baskets
- Platinum Star® Limited Warranty: 3 year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge
- Overall Dimensions: 30-7/8" D x 35-5/8" W x 69.5" H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 25" D x 36" W x 70.25" H
- Depth with Doors 90° Open: 42-9/16"
- Depth with Drawer Fully Extending Including Handle: 45-7/8"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 15.70 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 6.93 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 22.6 Cu. Ft.
- Total Shelf Area: 23.8 Sq. Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 350 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EI23BC65KS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EI23BC65K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquid so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux French Door Counter Depth RefrigeratorHaving an Electrolux French Door Refrigerator in your kitchen means you get a refrigerator with ingenious features that allow you to store more and keep foods at their freshest. It's sleek stainless steel exterior and luxury designed interior is a welcome addition to your kitchen that the entire family will enjoy.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.