Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquids so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux Fast FreezeThe fast freeze feature gives you extra power so you can lock in freshness.
Counter-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator with IQ-Touch™ Controls and SpillSafe® Sliding Shelves
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays your refrigerator options at all times
- More Storage: This counter-depth refrigerator offers the same shelf space as a standard-depth refrigerator
- PureAdvantage® Air Filter: Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer
- PureAdvantage® Water Filter: Ensures fresh, clean water and ice on hand
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate what you are looking for
- Luxury-Glide® Dual Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawer: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Sliding SpillSafe® Glass Shelves: Designed to keep spills contained, these glass shelves slide out making them easy to clean
- 9"-Tall Water/Ice Dispenser: This tall water and ice dispenser accommodates a variety of large containers, from a 16-ounce tumbler to a pitcher or a coffee carafe
- Fast Ice™: Makes ice up to 50% faster than normal
- Chill Zone™ Drawer: The contents stay extra cold thanks to chilled air that is vented directly into this Luxury-Glide® drawer
- Fast Freeze: Freezes food faster to lock in freshness
- Perfect Set® Temperature Controls: Allows you to independently adjust the refrigerator and freezer temperatures
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the freezer rises above 56°F for more than 20 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Digital Exterior Control Center: Lockable display shows temperature and other functions. Choose from Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Frost-Free Design: The freezer automatically defrosts itself
- Automatic Ice Maker: Makes sure you will always have extra ice available
- Exceptionally Quiet Operation
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
- Overall Dimensions: 30-7/8" D x 35-5/8" W x 69-1/2" H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 25" D x 36" W x 70-1/4" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 45"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 14.08 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 8.59 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 22.7 Cu. Ft.
- Total Shelf Area: 22.3 Sq. Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 325 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EI23CS35KW Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||516|
|Annual Operation Cost||55|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door||28.1875|
|Depth with Door Open||45|
|Depth with Handles||30.5|
|Freezer Type||Side By Side|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Ice Bin Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.