Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Beverage Center with Perfect Set® Temperature Control and Luxury-Glide® Shelves
- Perfect Set® Temperature Control: Set a temperature anywhere between 35° and 45° F and the selected temperature will be maintained to keep your beverages perfectly chilled
- Luxury-Glide® Shelves: These shelves are so smooth they extend effortlessly, thanks to a ball bearing system
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Blue LED lighting that is as beautiful as it is functional, making the contents clearly visible. The lights stays on in display mode to show off your beverage collection
- Integrated Controls: Controls are located at the top of the door, where they’re easiest to use
- PureAdvantage® Air Filtration: Keeps fresh by circulating fresh, clean air throughout the beverage center
- Multiple Storage Options: Two fully extendable glass shelves and a display rack offer storage versatility
- UV Filtered Glass Door: Filters harmful UV-rays to help protect beverages from flavor deterioration
- Versatile Installation Options: Use freestanding or under-counter. The door is reversible allowing for left or right swing function
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the beverage center rises above 56°F for more than 60 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
- Overall Dimensions: 26-3/4" D x 23-13/16" W x 34-5/16 - 35" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 24" D x 24-1/8" W x 34-3/8" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 47"
- Capacity: 6.0 Cu.Ft.
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: 4
- Temperature Range: 34 - 45°F
- Filter: PureAdvantage® Air
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 137 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI24BC65G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI24BC65GS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI24BC65G Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||426|
|Annual Operation Cost||45|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door||24.25|
|Depth with Door Open||47|
|Depth with Handles||26.75|
|Number Of Shelves||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.