Electrolux Cook-2-PerfectionNew diamond plating helps ensure even cooking and heat in all directions for better defrosting, cooking, and results.
Electrolux Microwave Convection & BakeBake and Grill in a microwave? In this one you can. True Convection and a quarts grill element give you the power to get oven results in microwave fast.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Microwave Trim Kit Required
2.0 Cu. Ft. 1,100 Watt Built-In Microwave with 16" Glass Turntable and Sensor Cook
Your home is a reflection of you. That’s why Electrolux products are designed to be stylish and flexible, and have intuitive performance, so you can create a kitchen that is exactly right for you.
- Cook-2-Perfection® Technology: Utilizing a unique diamond-design rear wall, along with a stirring fan and turntable promoting even cooking
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity: This extra-large microwave comes with an adjustable metal rack, allowing you to cook more than one dish at the same time
- Sensor-Cook Options: Ten Sensor-Cook options are available to determine exact cooking time for commonly prepared dishes so they are perfectly cooked every time
- Auto-Cook Functions: Simplifies the cooking process by adjusting time and power levels for your specific meal item
- Control Lockout: Avoids unwanted control use
- High-Performance Power: With 11 power levels and 1,100 watts, this versatile microwave is capable of handling even the biggest cooking tasks
- Auto-Cook Options: Pizza (1), Snacks (3), Kid’s Meals (3), Soften/Melt (4)
- Sensor-Cook Options: Cook (5), Reheat, Popcorn, Baked Potato, Frozen Vegetables, Fresh Vegetables
- Auto-Reheat Options: Breads/Muffins (2), Pasta/Casserole (1)
- Multi-Stage Cooking: Conveniently program recipes that require multiple cooking stages for optimally prepared dishes
- Easy-to Clean Interior: Premium non-stick coating for allows for easy cleanup
- Capacity: 2.0 Cu.Ft.
- Depth: 20-1/16"
- Width: 24"
- Width (Including Trim Kit - 30"/27"): 30"/27"
- Height: 13-3/8"
- Height (Including Trim Kit - 30"/27"): 18-1/16"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-5/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 17-3/8"
- Oven Interior Height: 10-1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 20"
- Cutout Width: 25-1/4" - 25-3/8"
- Cutout Height: 16-1/4" - 16-3/8"
- Turntable Material: Glass
- Turntable Diameter: 16"
- Power Levels: 11
- White Oven Interior
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Top Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15/20 Amps
- Wattage: 1,100 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs
- Approved for Electric Single Oven Combination Installation
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI24MO45I
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI24MO45IB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI24MO45I Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Nominal Width||27, 30|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Optional Trim Kit||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.