This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
This product includes free white glove delivery.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Standard-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Glide® Crispers
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays your refrigerator options at all times
- Luxury-Glide® Crispers: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- 9"-Tall Water/Ice Dispenser: The tall water and ice dispenser accommodates a variety of large containers, from a 16-ounce tumbler to a pitcher or a coffee carafe
- PureAdvantage® Air Filter: Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer
- PureAdvantage® Water Filter: Makes sure fresh, clean water and ice is always on hand
- Sliding SpillSafe® Glass Shelves: Designed to keep spills contained, these glass shelves slide out making them easy to clean
- Fast Ice™: Makes ice up to 50% faster than normal
- Chill Zone™ Drawer: The contents stay extra cold thanks to chilled air that is vented directly into this Luxury-Glide® drawer
- Fast Freeze™: Lock in freshness by freezing food faster
- Perfect Set® Temperature Controls: Allows you to independently adjust the refrigerator and freezer temperatures
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the freezer rises above 56°F for more than 20 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Frost-Free Design: The freezer defrosts itself so you don’t have to
- Automatic Ice Maker: Always have extra ice available
- Exceptionally Quiet Operation
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
- Maintenance-Free, No-Clean Condenser
- Overall Dimensions: 35-1/2" D x 36" W x 69-1/2" H
- Cutout Depth: 28-7/8" D x 36" W x 70-1/4"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 49-7/8"
- Refrigerator Capacity: 16.48 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 9.45 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 25.93 Cu.Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 335 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EI26SS30JB*
- Electrolux EI26SS30JS
- Electrolux EI26SS30JW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EI26SS30J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquids so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux Fast FreezeThe fast freeze feature gives you extra power so you can lock in freshness.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.