This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays your refrigerator options at all times
- Luxury-Glide® Crisper Drawers: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Most Usable Capacity: With more usable space than other 28 Cu.Ft. standard-depth refrigerators* you will have room for everything from large party trays to beverages (*29 Cu.Ft. and under, exterior ice and water)
- Luxury-Glide® Cool Zone™ Drawer: This drawer keeps contents chilled, so it’s great for beverages and snacks
- Sliding SpillSafe® Glass Shelves: Designed to keep spills contained, these glass shelves slide out making them easy to clean
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to find what you are looking for
- PureAdvantage® Filtration Systems: The filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer and keeps fresh, clean water and ice on hand
- Luxury-Glide® Freezer Drawers: These drawers smoothly glide out and fully extend, providing easy access to the freezer’s contents
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the freezer rises above 56°F for more than 60 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Full-Extension Freezer Baskets
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
- Dimensions: 35-3/4" W x 69-1/2" H x 35-3/4" D
- Cutout Dimensions: 36" W x 70-1/4" H x 28-7/8" D
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 47-7/16"
- Depth with Drawer Fully Extended Including Handle: 54-3/4"
- Refrigerator Capacity: 19.0 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 7.6 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 26.6 Cu.Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Product Weight: 365 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EI27BS26JB
- Electrolux EI27BS26JS*
- Electrolux EI27BS26JW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EI27BS26J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquid so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux French Door Counter Depth RefrigeratorHaving an Electrolux French Door Refrigerator in your kitchen means you get a refrigerator with ingenious features that allow you to store more and keep foods at their freshest. It's sleek stainless steel exterior and luxury designed interior is a welcome addition to your kitchen that the entire family will enjoy.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.