Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electric Single Wall Oven with IQ-Touch Controls and Luxury-Glide Oven Rack and PerfectConvect³
Features Luxury-Glide® oven racks, Luxury-Design® lighting, Luxury-Hold™ oven door, PerfectConvect³® convection technology with convection conversion and "My Favorite" setting.
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: With a ball bearing system, oven rack is so smooth it extends effortlessly
- PerfectConvect™: Convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting that is as beautiful as it is functional
- Sure-2-Fit™ Capacity: Coordinate an entire meal — the oven features 3.5 cu. ft. of cooking space with three adjustable baking racks
- "My Favorite" Setting: A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: For those who like to have their options always visible, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays the virtually endless cooking options at all times
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Fast Preheat: The Fast Preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 3.5 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" D x 27" W x 29" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 44"
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 23-1/2" D x 24-7/8" W x 27-1/4" H
- Hidden Bake Element: 1,450 Watts
- 6-Pass Broiler Element: 3,400 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 169 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI27EW35J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI27EW35JS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off Time||12 Hours|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||44|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|