Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electric Single Wall Oven with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack and PerfectConvect®
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: The oven rack effortlessly extends thanks to a ball bearing system
- PerfectConvect®: Featuring a third heating element the convection technology provides up to 30% quicker cook times all while maintaining consistently even results
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The beautiful ramp-up designer lighting clearly illuminates the oven interior
- Sure-2-Fit™ Capacity: With 3.5 cu. ft. of cooking space and three adjustable baking racks there is enough space to cook an entire meal all at once
- "My Favorite" Setting: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your cooking options at all times
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Fast Preheat: The Fast Preheat feature reaches the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheating
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 3.5 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" D x 27" W x 29" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 44"
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 23-1/2" D x 24-7/8" W x 27-1/4" H
- Hidden Bake Element: 1,450 Watts
- 6-Pass Broiler Element: 3,400 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 169 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI27EW35J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI27EW35JS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI27EW35JS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off Time||12|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||44|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.