Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquid so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux Fast Freeze & Dual IceThe Fast Freeze feature gives you extra freezing power so you can freeze it faster to lock in freshness.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Standard-Depth French Door Refrigerator with IQ-Touch™ Controls and PureAdvantage® Filtration
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays your refrigerator options at all times
- Most Usable Capacity: With more usable space than other 28 Cu.Ft. standard-depth refrigerators* you will have room for everything from large party trays to beverages (*29 Cu.Ft. and under, exterior ice and water)
- PureAdvantage® Filtration Systems: The filtration system keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer and keeps fresh, clean water and ice on hand
- Luxury-Glide® Cool Zone™ Drawer: This drawer keeps contents chilled, so it’s great for beverages and snacks
- Luxury-Design® Glass Shelves: These easy to clean all-glass shelves are beautiful and functional
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, keeping contents clearly visible
- Luxury-Glide® Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers: Smoothly glide out and keep produce fresh with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation
- Dual Ice Makers: Second ice maker in freezer makes sure you’ll have enough ice
- Luxury-Glide® Freezer Drawers: Glide out smoothly and fully extend, giving you easy access to the freezer’s contents
- Alarm System: Notifies you if there’s been a power failure, if a door stays open longer than five minutes and if the interior temperature of the refrigerator ever rises above 56°F for more than 60 minutes
- Frozen Pizza Bin: Located for convenient access
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Full-Extension Freezer Baskets
- Overall Dimensions: 35-3/4" D x 35-5/8" W x 69.5" H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 28-7/8" D x 36" W x 70-1/4" H
- Depth with Doors 90° Open: 47-7/16"
- Depth with Drawer Fully Extended Including Handle: 54-3/4"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 19.01 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 8.84 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 27.8 Cu.Ft.
- Total Shelf Area: 29.6 Sq.Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage® Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 365 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI28BS65K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI28BS65KS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI28BS65KS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||564|
|Annual Operation Cost||60|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||Yes|
|Depth with Door||33|
|Depth with Door Open||47.4375|
|Depth with Handles||35.75|
|Freezer Type||Pull-Out Drawer|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Ice Bin Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.