Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with Bottom Controls and Sure-2-Fit® Capacity and Auto Cook Functions
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity: This 2.0 cu.ft. extra-large microwave will hold nearly any dish, an adjustable metal rack adds to the versatility letting you cook more than one dish at the same time
- Auto Cook Functions: The microwave display prompts you through Quick Meal options and Dinner Recipes
- Three-Speed Fan: This over-the-range microwave doubles as a hood and is capable of moving up to 350 cu.ft. of air per minute. Can be mounted over high-performance cooktops with up to 56,000 BTU of total heat output
- Sensor-Cook Options: Sensor-Cook options are available to determine exact cooking time for commonly prepared dishes so they are perfectly cooked every time
- Sensor-Cook Options: Cook (5), Reheat (1), Popcorn (1), Baked Potato (1), Frozen Vegetables (1), Fresh Vegetables)
- Auto-Reheat Options: Fresh Rolls/Muffins (1), Frozen Rolls/Muffins (1), Pasta (1)
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the microwave options, at all times
- Multi-Stage Cooking Option: Conveniently program recipes that require multiple cooking stages for optimally prepared dishes
- White Enamel Oven Interior: Premium non-stick coating for easy cleanup
- Capacity: 2.0 Cu.Ft.
- Depth: 16-7/8"
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Height (Including Lower Extrusion): 17-1/16"
- Oven Interior Depth: 14-31/32"
- Oven Interior Width: 22-1/2"
- Oven Interior Height: 10-1/16"
- Cutout Depth: 14"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Cutout Height: 15-1/2"
- Turntable Material: Glass
- Turntable Diameter: 14"
- Fan Speeds: 3
- CFM: 350
- Filters: Charcoal Filters, Grease Filters
- Power Levels: 10
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Top Rear
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Wattage: 1000 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 73 lbs
- Convertible to Recirculating
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EI30BM55H
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI30BM55HB*
- Electrolux EI30BM55HS
- Electrolux EI30BM55HW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux Over The Range Microwave Care & MaintenanceLearn how to properly clean and maintain your new Electrolux Over The Range Microwave, Turn Table, Interior and filters.
Electrolux Over The Range Microwave Quick Start GuideLearn some of the features of the Electrolux Microwave so you can get to cooking as soon as it is installed.