Electrolux Cook-2-PerfectionNew diamond plating helps ensure even cooking and heat in all directions for better defrosting, cooking, and results.
Electrolux Microwave Convection & BakeBake and Grill in a microwave? In this one you can. True Convection and a quarts grill element give you the power to get oven results in microwave fast.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
30" Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with 400 CFM Hood and IQ-Touch™ Controls
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the microwave options, at all times
- Cook-2-Perfection Technology: Uses a diamond-design rear wall, plus a stirring fan and turntable to ensure your food heats evenly every time
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity: This extra-large 1.8 cu.ft. microwave will hold nearly any dish, an adjustable metal rack adds to the versatility letting you cook more than one dish at the same time
- Convection Cooking: Hot air is circulated through the microwave for even cooking
- Quartz Grill Element: Provides a true oven bake finish
- Auto Cook Functions: The microwave display prompts you through Quick Meal options and Dinner Recipes
- Sensor-Cook Options: The microwave automatically adjusts the amount of time needed to complete cooking
- Multi-Stage Cooking Option: Conveniently program recipes that require multiple cooking stages for optimally prepared dishes
- Sensor-Cook Options: Cook (5), Popcorn (1), Baked Potato (1), Frozen Vegetables (1), Fresh Vegetables (1)
- Auto Melt/Soften Options: Ice Cream (1), Cream Cheese (1), Butter (1,) Chocolate (1)
- Auto Reheat Options: Breads (2), Pasta (1)
- Four-Speed Fan: This over-the-range microwave doubles as a hood and is capable of moving up to 400 cu. ft. of air per minute. Can be mounted over high-performance cooktops and ranges
- Premium Non-Stick Coating: Non-stick coating allows for easy cleaning
- Control Lockout: To help prevent unwanted use
- Capacity: 1.8 Cu.Ft.
- Overall Dimensions: 17-3/8" D x 29-7/8" W x 17-9/16" H
- Interior Dimensions: 14-23/32" D x 21-1/4" W x 9-15/16" H
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Cutout Depth: 12" - 14"
- Cutout Height: 17-1/8"
- Turntable Material: Glass
- Turntable Diameter: 14-1/4"
- Fan Speeds: 4
- CFM: 400
- Filters: Charcoal Filters, Grease Filters
- Power Levels: 10
- Voltage Rating: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Wattage: 1,000 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Top Rear
- UL Listed
- Convertible to Recirculating
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI30BM60M
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI30BM60MS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI30BM60M Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Convertible to Recirculating||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||4|
|Filter Type||Charcoal Filters, Mesh Filters|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Type||Microwave Hood|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Optional Trim Kit||Yes|
|Product Weight||69.5, 85|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.