Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Dual-Fuel Slide-In Range with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Warmer Drawer
- 4.2 Cu.Ft Capacity Oven
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your cooking and baking options at all times
- 1.6 Cu.Ft. Warmer Drawer: This warmer drawer is great for keeping entrees and desserts at their perfect serving temperature keeping them ready to serve
- CustomConvect™ Convection Technology: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Setting: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Self Clean Option with Door Lock
- Extra-Wide Glass Oven Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 2,500 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Warming Drawer Heating Element: 450 Watts
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner: 5,000 - 500 BTU
- Oven Cavity Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Cavity Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 18-1/32"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-3/4 - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth (Including Handle): 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Weight: 278 lbs
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EI30DS55JS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EI30DS55J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.