Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee how easy it is to operate the Electrolux easy glide racking system.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 press number 1 for sales then press number 7 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Save up to 10% when you purchase this range as a kitchen package (refrigerator + range + over the range microwave + dishwasher). Search "EI30EF35JS" to see all the kitchen packages available.
30" Electric Freestanding Range with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack
- 5.8 Cu.Ft. Capacity Oven
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the oven's contents
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- My Favorite Setting: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your cooking and baking options at all times
- Cooking Modes Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: My Favorite, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Signature Soft-Arc Door and Handle Design
- Large Glass Window
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Overall Dimensions: 25.75" D x 29.88" W x 47.75" H
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 3,500 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Product Weight: 260 lbs
- Right Front Dual Element: 1,200/3,000 Watts
- Right Rear Dual Element: 750/1,800 Watts
- Left Front Dual Element: 1,800/3,000 Watts
- Left Rear Element: 1,200 Watts
- Middle Element: 100 Watts
- Oven Cavity Height: 22-1/4"
- Oven Cavity Width: 24-3/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 19-1/8"
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI30EF35J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI30EF35JS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI30EF35J Product Specifications
|Fresh Clean Technology|
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1800|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Control Type||Precision Touch Membrane|
|Depth with Door Open||45.625|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Middle Burner Watts||100|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Height||240|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.