Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Flex 2 Fit BurnersFlex-2-Fit elements expand so you can use your favorite burner without having to change the pan size.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Electric Slide-In Range with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Warmer Drawer
- 4.2 Cu.Ft. Capacity Main Oven
- Warming Drawer: Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature, a great feature for entertaining
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your cooking and baking options at all times
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Flex-2-Fit® Elements: Elements adjust up to three sizes, so the element fits the cookware, not the other way around
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Setting: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Eight-Pass Bake Element: 2,500 Watts
- Eight-Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Heater Drawer Element: 450 Watts
- Front Right Burner: 1,600/3,000 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 1,800/3,000 Watts
- Rear Right Burner: 750/1,800 Watts
- Rear Left Burner: 1,200 Watts
- Rear Center Burner: 1,200 Watts
- Oven Cavity Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Cavity Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 18-1/32"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-3/4 - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Weight: 258 lbs
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 50 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EI30ES55J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI30ES55JS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI30ES55J Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1800|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||45.25|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||1200|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.