Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Flex 2 Fit BurnersFlex-2-Fit elements expand so you can use your favorite burner without having to change the pan size.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee how easy it is to operate the Electrolux easy glide racking system.
Electric Slide-In Range with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack and PerfectConvect™
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: With a ball bearing system, oven rack is so smooth they extend effortlessly
- PerfectConvect™: The convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Flex-2-Fit® Elements: Elements adjust up to three sizes, so the element fits the cookware, not the other way around
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Warming Drawer: Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature, a great feature for entertaining
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it.
- "My Favorite" Setting: A setting you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup
- 4.2 Cu.Ft. Oven
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Eight-Pass Bake Element: 2,500 Watts
- Eight-Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Heater Drawer Element: 450 Watts
- Front Right Burner: 1,600/3,000 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 1,800/3,000 Watts
- Rear Right Burner: 750/1,800 Watts
- Rear Left Burner: 1,200 Watts
- Rear Center Burner: 1,200 Watts
- Oven Cavity Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Cavity Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Cavity Depth: 18-1/32"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-3/4 - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Weight: 258 lbs
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 50 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI30ES55J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI30ES55JS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||1200|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1800|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||45.25|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3000|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3000|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||1200|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|