Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Natural Gas Slide-In Range with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Warming Drawer
- 4.2 Cu.Ft. Capacity Oven
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your cooking and baking options at all times
- Warmer Drawer: Keep food at serving temperature until you are ready to serve it
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Rack: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Setting: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Self Clean Option with Door Lock
- Extra-Wide Glass Oven Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Bake Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Broil Burner: 11,500 BTU
- Convection Burner: 350 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Rear Left Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Rear Right Burner: 5,000 BTU
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Weight: 270 lbs
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-3/4" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EI30GS55JS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EI30GS55J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.