Electrolux Range CookwareProper cookware is essential for even cooking. Watch for some basic tips to keep in mind when choosing the cookware to use on your new Electrolux Range.
Electrolux Range Self CleaningLearn how to properly use the self cleaning cycle on the Electrolux Range with no chemicals.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
- Induction cooktop boils 1 quart of water in 90 seconds!
- Cooking with Induction is more responsive than gas or electric, letting you instantly adjusting the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- Each induction burner adapts to different pot and pan sizes providing consistent heat for perfect results.
- IQ-Touch&Ttrade; Controls panel displays all of your options at all times.
- Induction cooking heat is generated direct in the cookware keeping the cooktop cooler to the touch and making clean-up much easier.
- The Electrolux induction cooktop is 70% more efficient than gas cooktops and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops.
- With a ball bearing system, the Luxury-Glide® oven rack is so smooth and extends effortlessly.
- The oven has 6 cooking modes to meet all of your needs, Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, and Slow Cook.
- Customize the "My Favorite" setting, making it available at the touch of a button.
- Convection conversion will automatically adjutst standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
- The fast preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat.
- Warmer Drawer: Ideal for keeping your entrees or desserts at the perfect serving temperature so they are ready when you are.
- Exclusive Fresh Clean™ technology virtually eliminates odors and smoke to keep the room smelling fresh.
- Luxury-Design® designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Signature cobalt blue interior.
- Premium Star® Limited Warranty
- Control Type: IQ-Touch
- Burner Style: Induciton
- Oven Capacity: 6 Cu. Ft.
- Self Cleaning
- Front Left Burner: 2640 Watts
- Front Right Burner: 4000 Watts
- Back Left Burner: 2640 Watts
- Back Right Burner: 1000 Watts
- Middle Burner: 120 Watts
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Cutout Height: 48"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Voltage: 240
- UL Listed
- Sabbath Mode
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EI30IF40LS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI30IF40LS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI30IF40LS Product Specifications
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2640|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1000|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Front Left Burner Watts||2640|
|Front Right Burner Watts||4000|
|Height to Top of Back Guard||48.5|
|Height to Top of Cook Top||36|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Middle Burner Watts||120|
|Number Of Burners||5|
|Oven Capacity (Bottom)||6|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.