This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
Please call us to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
- Induction cooktop boils 1 quart of water in 90 seconds!
- Cooking with Induction is more responsive than gas or electric, letting you instantly adjusting the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- Each induction burner adapts to different pot and pan sizes providing consistent heat for perfect results.
- IQ-Touch&Ttrade; Controls panel displays all of your options at all times.
- Induction cooking heat is generated direct in the cookware keeping the cooktop cooler to the touch and making clean-up much easier.
- The Electrolux induction cooktop is 70% more efficient than gas cooktops and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops.
- With a ball bearing system, the Luxury-Glide® oven rack is so smooth and extends effortlessly.
- The oven has 6 cooking modes to meet all of your needs, Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, and Slow Cook.
- Customize the "My Favorite" setting, making it available at the touch of a button.
- Convection conversion will automatically adjutst standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures, for perfect, consistent results.
- The fast preheat feature expedites warming the oven to the desired temperature 25% faster than traditional preheat.
- Warmer Drawer: Ideal for keeping your entrees or desserts at the perfect serving temperature so they are ready when you are.
- Exclusive Fresh Clean™ technology virtually eliminates odors and smoke to keep the room smelling fresh.
- Luxury-Design® designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional.
- Signature cobalt blue interior.
- Premium Star® Limited Warranty
- Control Type: IQ-Touch
- Burner Style: Induciton
- Oven Capacity: 6 Cu. Ft.
- Self Cleaning
- Front Left Burner: 2640 Watts
- Front Right Burner: 4000 Watts
- Back Left Burner: 2640 Watts
- Back Right Burner: 1000 Watts
- Middle Burner: 120 Watts
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Cutout Height: 48"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Voltage: 240
- UL Listed
- Sabbath Mode
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EI30IF40LS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EI30IF40LS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Range CookwareProper cookware is essential for even cooking. Watch for some basic tips to keep in mind when choosing the cookware to use on your new Electrolux Range.
Electrolux Range Self CleaningLearn how to properly use the self cleaning cycle on the Electrolux Range with no chemicals.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.