Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Built-In All Refrigerator with IQ-Touch™ Controls, Sure-2-Fit® Capacity and Perfect Organization System
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of the refrigerator options available at all times
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity: With 18.51 Cu.Ft. of usable space there is room for everything from large party trays to beverages
- Perfect Organization System: Featuring Luxury-Glide® drawers with removable/adjustable dividers, Perfect Bins™ door storage, and two mini baskets
- Luxury-Glide® Crisper Drawers: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate what you are looking for
- Perfect Bins™ Door Storage: Door storage bins that tilt-out for convenient access which can be removed for even easier access
- PureAdvantage® Air Filter: Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer
- Luxury-Glide® Storage Drawer: Drawer smoothly glides out and fully extends providing convenient access to the drawer contents
- Alarm System: An alarm will notify you if a door is open for longer than five minutes, if the refrigerator rises above 56°F for more than 60 minutes, or in the event of a power failure
- Luxury-Quiet™ Design: Provides consistently quiet operation
- Dimensions: 29" D x 32" W x 71-3/8" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 25-1/4" D x 33" W x 72" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 57-1/4"
- Total Capacity: 18.51 Cu.Ft.
- Filter: PureAdvantage® Air Filter
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 20 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EI32AR65J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EI32AR65JS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EI32AR65J Product Specifications
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||539|
|Annual Operation Cost||59.78|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door||26.5|
|Depth with Door Open||57.25|
|Depth with Handles||29|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.