This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Extended Protection Plan Available
This product includes free white glove delivery.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
36" Electric Touch-Control Cooktop
- Glide-2-Set® Control Panel: These stylish, intuitive controls are set with the touch of a finger
- Flex-2-Fit® Elements: These elements adjust up to three sizes so the element fits the cookware
- Easy to Clean Cooktop Surface: This smooth glass cooktop makes cleaning easy
- Perfect Over a Wall Oven: This cooktop can be mounted above a single wall oven for flexible installation options
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
- Dimensions: 6-5/8" H x 36-3/4" W x 21-3/4 D
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 8-1/2" H x 35-3/4" W x 20-3/8" D
- Front Left 6" / 9" / 12" Expandable Element: 1,200 / 2,000 / 3,000 Watts
- Back Left 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Front Right 9" Element: 3,200 Watts
- Back Right 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Center 5" / 7" Expandable Element: 750 / 1,800 Watts
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Product Weight: 58 lbs
- Approved For Single Oven Combination Installation
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EI36EC45KB
- Electrolux EI36EC45KS
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EI36EC45K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Electric Cooktop CleanupSee how easy it is to clean and Electrolux Electric Cooktop.
Electrolux Electric Cooktop ControlsLearn the basic controls of the Electrolux Electric Cooktop.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.