Electrolux Luxury Dry SystemGet Dry spotless dishes even glass ware with Electrolux Fan assisted system.
Electrolux Adjustable Racking SystemElectrolux versatile racking system makes loading your dishes fast and simple. Upper adjustable racks will fit 10" plates.
Electrolux Quiet DesignThe sound proofing in the dishwasher allows you to answer a phone call or watch your TV show with no interruption.
How To Install a DishwasherLearn how to install a dishwasher in this easy to follow video
Built-In Dishwasher with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Quiet™
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the dishwasher options, at all times
- Large Usable Capacity: Even your dinner party dishware will fit in this large capacity dishwasher
- Luxury-Quiet™: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice it is on
- Luxury-Dry™ System: A high-efficiency fan provides outstanding drying results
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The door stays put at whatever angle it is placed at
- Cycles: Auto Wash, Heavy, Normal, Favorite, Quick, Rinse Only
- Cycle Options: Hi-Temp Wash, Air Dry, NSF® Certified Sanitize Option, Delay Start (2, 4, 6 Hours)
- Sure-2-Fit® Racking System: A versatile and adjustable racking system, in its lowest position you can fit 10" dinner plates in the top rack and 12" dinner plates in the bottom
- Luxury-Glide® Racks: Upper and lower racks extend effortlessly with Luxury-Glide® technology
- Leak-Detection System: When water leaks are detected the dishwasher immediately stops and drains while alerting with an audible and visible alarm
- Auto Wash Feature: Smart soil sensor technology adjusts the length of the wash cycle based on the needs of the current dish load
- AquaLux™ Wash System: Using alternating wash arms, this unique wash system allows for a quieter and more efficient operation
- Dimensions: 24-5/8" D x 23-3/4" W x 33-7/8" - 34-7/8" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 24" D x 24" W x 34" - 35" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 49-7/8"
- Water Usage (Normal Cycle): 4.9 - 8.5 Gallons
- Water Pressure: 15 - 120 PSI
- Wash Levels: 5
- Sound Level: 45 dB
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Front
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Front
- ENERGY STAR®
- NSF® Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EIDW6105GB Product Specifications
|120 Degree F Inlet Water Capability||Yes|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||272|
|Annual Operation Cost||29|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Built-in Food Disposer||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||49.875|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Fully Integrated|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Adjustable Height||34.875|
|Minimum Adjustable Height||33.875|
|Number of Options||4|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|
|Water Consumption||4.9, 8.5|
|Water Pressure (Max)||120|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.