Electrolux Luxury Dry SystemGet Dry spotless dishes even glass ware with Electrolux Fan assisted system.
Electrolux Adjustable Racking SystemElectrolux versatile racking system makes loading your dishes fast and simple. Upper adjustable racks will fit 10" plates.
Please call us at 800-375-3403 (Option 7) to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen packages.
Built-In Dishwasher with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Luxury-Quiet™
- IQ-Touch™ Controls with Count-Down Display Timer: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the dishwasher options, at all times. The control panel also has a digital countdown timer
- Luxury-Quiet™ Dishwasher: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will notice that it is on
- Largest Usable Capacity: Largest usable capacity in its class, so even your dinner party dishware fits
- Perfect Stemware™ Cycle: Ensures spotlessly clean stemware
- Sure-2-Fit® Racking System: A versatile racking system with an adjustable/removable top rack providing flexibility. In its lowest position, 10" dinner plates fit in the top rack and 12" dinner plates in the bottom
- Luxury-Dry™ System: A high-efficiency fan provides outstanding drying results
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The door stays at whatever angle it is placed at
- Cycles: Auto Wash, Eco-Wash, Favorite, Heavy, Normal, Perfect Stemware™, Quick, Rinse Only
- Cycle Options: Hi-Temp Wash, Air Dry, NSF Certified Sanitize Option, Delay Start (1 - 24 Hours)
- Luxury-Glide® Racks: Upper and lower racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly with Luxury-Glide® technology
- Leak-Detection System: When water leaks are detected the dishwasher immediately stops and drains while alerting with an audible and visible alarm
- AquaLux™ Wash System: Using alternating wash arms, this unique wash system allows for a quieter and more efficient operation
- Dimensions: 24-5/8" D x 23-3/4" W x 33-7/8" - 34-7/8" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 24" D x 24" W x 34" - 35"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 49-7/8"
- Water Usage (Normal Cycle): 4.9 - 8.5 Gallons
- Water Pressure: 15 - 120 PSI
- Wash Levels: 5
- Sound Level: 45 dB
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Front
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Front
- ENERGY STAR®
- NSF® Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EIDW6305G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EIDW6305GB*
- Electrolux EIDW6305GS
- Electrolux EIDW6305GW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EIDW6305G Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|120 Degree F Inlet Water Capability||Yes|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||272|
|Annual Operation Cost||29|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Built-in Food Disposer||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||49.875|
|Detergent and Rinse-Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Dishwasher Type||Semi Integrated|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Adjustable Height||34.875|
|Minimum Adjustable Height||33.875|
|Number of Options||4|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|
|Water Consumption||4.9, 8.5|
|Water Pressure (Max)||120|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.