High Efficiency Laundry Detergent for HE WashersUsing the right Detergent will help ensure proper cleaning during each use. By using NON HE detergent can cause over sudsing and you may need to run several rinse cycles.
Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Energy Star Front Load Washer with 4.3 Cubic Foot Capacity and IQ-Touch™ Controls
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the washer options, at all times
- Perfect Steam™ Washer: Steam can be added to select wash cycles to gently deep clean clothes, resulting in whiter whites, better stain removal and less wrinkles
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity Washer: Wash more in one load with this 4.3 Cu.Ft. capacity washer
- Perfect Balance® System: Even oversized wash loads stay balanced and quiet with state-of-the-art balancing technology
- Eco-Friendly: This ENERGY STAR® washer is 75% more energy efficient and uses 56% less water than the current Department of Energy minimum standards
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer lighting is as beautiful as it is functional making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Luxury-Quiet™ Sound System: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will notice
- Cycles: Fast Wash, My Favorite, Deep Clean Sanitize, Heavy Duty, Whitest Whites, Colors, Normal, Casual, Delicates, Allergen, Spin Only, Rinse and Spin, Jeans, Fast Sanitize, Stuffed Animals, Pet Beds, Clean Washer, Active Wear, Fast Steam
- Cycle Options: Wash/Rinse Temperature, Temperature, Add Steam, Spin Speed, Soil Level, Delay Start
- NSF® Certified Allergen Cycle: Removes up to 95% of common household allergens
- Capacity: 4.3 Cu.Ft.
- Height (without 15" Pedestal): 38"
- Height (with 15" Pedestal): 53"
- Depth: 31-1/2"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 50-5/8"
- Width: 27"
- Nominal Width: 27"
- Number of Cycles: 18
- Number of Cycle Options: 53
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Under Dryer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor
- Door Latch Operation: Touch-2-Open
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Tumble Speed (RPM): Variable
- No Load Spin Speed (RPM): 1,300
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Product Weight: 237 lbs
- Power Supply Location: Top Right Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Top Left Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EIFLS60JI
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EIFLS60JIW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EIFLS60JIW Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||102|
|Annual Operation Cost||11.31|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Depth with Door Open||50.625|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|No Load RPM||1300|
|Number of Options||20|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|
|Top Plate Material||Painted Steel|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.