High Efficiency Laundry Detergent for HE WashersUsing the right Detergent will help ensure proper cleaning during each use. By using NON HE detergent can cause over sudsing and you may need to run several rinse cycles.
Quick Tip - Deodorizing your Washing MachineThis tip shows you how to keep your washing machine smelling clean and fresh
4.2 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer with IQ-Touch™ Controls and Perfect Balance® System
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the washer options, at all times
- Perfect Balance® System: Even oversized wash loads stay balanced and quiet with state-of-the-art balancing technology
- Sure-2-Fit® Capacity Washer: Wash more in one load with this large capacity 4.2 Cu.Ft. washer
- Cycles: Fast Wash, My Favorite, Deep Clean Sanitize, Heavy Duty, Whites, Colors, Normal, Casual, Delicates, Hand Wash, Spin Only
- Cycle Options: Temperature, Spin Speed, Soil Level, Delay Start
- Fast Wash Cycle: Full wash cycle in only 18 minutes (Based on smallest load with Fast Wash cycle selected)
- Energy Star Most Efficient: Exceeds minimum ENERGY STAR® standard by at least 30%
- Eco-Friendly: This ENERGY STAR® washer is 75% more energy efficient and uses 56% less water than the current Department of Energy minimum standards
- My Favorite Setting: A setting you can customize to meet your unique washing needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: Just a light touch is all it takes to open and close the washer door
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Our designer interior lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Luxury-Quiet™: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice it is on
- NSF® Certified Sanitize Cycle: Removes 99.9% of common household bacteria
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Height (Without 15" Pedestal): 38"
- Height (With 15" Pedestal): 53"
- Width: 27"
- Nominal Width: 27"
- Depth: 31-1/2"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 48-52 Variable
- No Load Spin Speed (RPM): 1,200
- Number of Cycles: 11
- Number of Cycle Options: 29
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Under Dryer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor
- Shipping Weight: 247 lbs
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Power Supply Location: Top Right Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Top Left Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- NSF® Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EIFLW50L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EIFLW50LIW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EIFLW50L Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door Open||50.6|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|No Load RPM||1200|
|Number of Cycles||11|