Electrolux Laundry With IQ Touch ControlLearn about the Electrolux Washers and Dryers with IQ touch controls puts all of the wash and dry cycles you need right at your finger tips.
Electrolux Perfect Steam DryersLearn about Electrolux Perfect Steam Setting for Dryers.
Electric Front Load Dryer with IQ-Touch™ Controls Featuring Perfect Steam™ and Fast Dry Cycle
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the dryer cycles and options at all times
- Perfect Steam™ Dryer: Remove wrinkles and freshen clothes with the latest steam technology. "Add Steam" option can be used with select cycles
- Large Capacity Dryer: With 8.0 Cu.Ft. of capacity you can dry more in one load
- Cycles: Fast Dry, My Favorite, Heavy Duty, Bulky/Bedding, Mixed Load, Towels, Normal, Casual, Delicate, Touch Up, Timed Dry
- Cycle Options: Temperature, Add Steam, Electronic Auto Dry, Manual Timed Dry
- Fast Dry Cycle: Dry clothes in just 18 minutes with the Fast Dry cycle
- NSF® Certified: 99.9% of common household bacteria is removed during the Sanitize cycle
- My Favorite Setting: Create a specialized cycle to meet your drying needs, available with the touch of a button
- Luxury-Quiet™ Sound System: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice it is on
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The striking interior lighting clearly illuminates the dryer’s contents, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Gentle Dry: Utilizing exclusive technology this dryer gently tumbles clothes, helping protect fabrics with exceptional temperature control
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: With just a light touch the dryer door opens and closes
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Control Lockout
- Reversible Door
- Capacity: 8.0 cu.ft.
- Dimensions: 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Height with 15" Pedestal: 53"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 50
- Number of Cycles: 11
- Number of Cycle Options: 4
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Above Washer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor, 4-Way Venting
- Heating Element @ 240V: 5,400 Watts
- Maximum Exhaust Duct Length: 125 ft
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs
- Power Supply Location: Bottom Right Rear
- NSF® Certified
- ETL Approved
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Electrolux EIMED55IIW Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door Open||50.625|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|No Load RPM||50|
|Top Plate Material||Painted Metal|
|Vent Type||4 Way Venting|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.