Electrolux Front Load DryersLearn about the Electrolux Front Load Dryers. With Fast Dry Time, steam settings and the largest capacity you can dry your clothes faster so you have more time to spend with your family.
Electrolux Laundry With IQ Touch ControlLearn about the Electrolux Washers and Dryers with IQ touch controls puts all of the wash and dry cycles you need right at your finger tips.
8 Cu.Ft. Capacity Electric Front Load Dryer with Perfect Steam™ and IQ-Touch™ Controls
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the dryer cycles and options at all times
- Large Capacity Dryer: With 8.0 cu.ft. capacity dry more in one load
- Fastest Dry Time: Dry a small load of clothes in just 14 minutes on the Fast Dry cycle
- Perfect Steam™ Dryer: Remove wrinkles and freshen clothes with the latest steam technology. "Add Steam" option can be used with select cycles
- Gentle Dry: Utilizing exclusive technology this dryer gently tumbles clothes, helping protect fabrics with exceptional temperature control
- Cycles: Fast Dry, My Favorite, Heavy Duty, Mixed Load, Towels, Normal, Casual, Delicate, Allergen, Timed Dry, Perfect Steam, Jeans, Warm Up, Stuffed Animals, Pet Beds, Active Wear, Bedding, Air Clean
- Cycle Options: Temperature, Add Steam, Electronic Auto Dry, Manual Timed Dry, Delay Start, Extended Tumble, Anti-Static, Line Dry, Shrink Guard, Dryness Level
- NSF® Certified: 99.9% of common household bacteria is removed during the Sanitize cycle
- Allergen Option
- Luxury-Quiet™ Sound System: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice it is on
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The striking interior lighting clearly illuminates the dryer’s contents, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: With just a light touch the dryer door opens and closes
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Reversible Door
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- Platinum® Star Warranty
- Capacity: 8.0 cu.ft.
- Dimensions: 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Height with 15" Pedestal: 53"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 50
- Number of Cycles: 18
- Number of Cycle Options: 11
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Above Washer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor, 4-Way Venting
- Heating Element @ 240V: 5,400 Watts
- Maximum Exhaust Duct Length: 125 ft
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs
- Power Supply Location: Bottom Right Rear
- NSF® Certified
- ETL Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EIMED60JI
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EIMED60JIW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EIMED60JIW Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Depth with Door Open||50.625|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|No Load RPM||50|
|Top Plate Material||Painted Steel|
|Vent Type||4 Way Venting|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.