Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Gas Front Load Dryer with IQ-Touch™ Controls Featuring Perfect Steam™ and Fastest Dry Time
- IQ-Touch™ Controls: The IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all the dryer cycles and options at all times
- Large Capacity Dryer: With 8.0 cu.ft. capacity dry more in one load
- Fastest Dry Time: Dry a small load of clothes in just 14 minutes on the Fast Dry cycle
- Perfect Steam™ Dryer: Remove wrinkles and freshen clothes with the latest steam technology. "Add Steam" option can be used with select cycles
- Cycles: Fast Dry, My Favorite, Heavy Duty, Mixed Load, Towels, Normal, Casual, Delicate, Allergen, Timed Dry, Perfect Steam™
- Specialty Cycles: Jeans, Warm Up, Stuffed Animals, Pet Beds, Active Wear, Bedding, Air Clean
- Cycle Options: Temperature, Add Steam, Electronic Auto Dry, Manual Timed Dry, Delay Start, Extended Tumble, Anti-Static, Line Dry, Shrink Guard, Dryness Level
- NSF® Certified: 99.9% of common household bacteria is removed during the Sanitize cycle
- Allergen Option
- My Favorite Setting: Create a specialized cycle to meet your drying needs, available at the touch of a button
- Luxury-Quiet™ Sound System: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice it is on
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The striking interior lighting clearly illuminates the dryer’s contents, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Gentle Tumble™ Drying: Utilizing exclusive technology this dryer gently tumbles clothes, helping protect fabrics with exceptional temperature control
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: With just a light touch the dryer door opens and closes
- Delay Start: Run the dryer when it is convenient for you, delay start up to 24 hours
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Control Lockout
- Reversible Door
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Capacity: 8.0 cu.ft.
- Dimensions: 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Height with 15" Pedestal: 53"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 32-1/4" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 50
- Number of Cycles: 18
- Number of Cycle Options: 10
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Above Washer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor, 4-Way Venting
- Heating Element (BTU/Hr): 20,000
- Maximum Exhaust Duct Length: 125 ft
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Bottom Right Rear
- Gas Supply Connection Location: Bottom Center Rear
- NSF® Certified
- ETL Approved
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EIMGD60JIW
- Electrolux EIMGD60JMB*
- Electrolux EIMGD60JRR*
Red Hot Red
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EIMGD60J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Electrolux Dryers Save TimeWith Electrolux Front Load Dryers you can complete your laundry in just 14 minutes. Watch to find out more great features included to make your job easier.
Electrolux Front Load DryersLearn about the Electrolux Front Load Dryers. With Fast Dry Time, steam settings and the largest capacity you can dry your clothes faster so you have more time to spend with your family.