Electrolux Spill Safe ShelvesOur spill safe shelves can contain liquids so you do not end up with a bigger mess.
Electrolux Fast FreezeThe fast freeze feature gives you extra power so you can lock in freshness.
Standard-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator with Wave-Touch® Controls and PureAdvantage® Filtration
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With one touch the control panel activates, showing your refrigerator options. After a decision is made, all but the options selected will fade away
- Perfect Temp® Drawer with Luxury-Close™: With nine preset food temperature selections, three “My Favorite” settings and a temperature range of 28° – 42°F the Perfect Temp® Drawer with Luxury-Close™ will keep food and beverages at their ideal temperatures
- PureAdvantage® Air Filter: Keeps clean, filtered air circulated throughout the refrigerator preventing odor transfer
- PureAdvantage® Water Filter: Makes sure fresh, clean water and ice is on hand
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer LED lighting is as beautiful as it is functional, making locating food easy
- Luxury-Close™ Dual Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers: Crisper drawers smoothly glide out and with adjustable humidity control and minimal temperature variation keeps even the most delicate fruits and vegetables fresh
- Digital Exterior Control Center: Lockable display shows temperature and other functions. Choose from Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Luxury-Design® Glass Shelves: These easy to clean all-glass shelves are beautiful and functional
- 9"-Tall Water/Ice Dispenser: This tall water and ice dispenser accommodates a variety of large containers, from a 16-ounce tumbler to a pitcher or a coffee carafe
- Fast Ice™: Makes ice up to 50% faster than normal
- Fast Freeze™: Locks in freshness by faster freezing
- Perfect Set® Temperature Controls: Allows you to independently adjust the refrigerator and freezer temperatures
- Frost-Free Design: The freezer automatically defrosts itself
- Automatic Ice Maker: Makes sure that extra ice will be available
- Frozen Pizza Bin: Located for convenient access
- Stylish Exterior: Signature soft-arc door and handle design, stainless steel and blue LED displays
- Exceptionally Quiet Operation
- Energy-Saving Vacation Mode
- Maintenance-Free, No-Clean Condenser
- Dimensions: 35-1/2" D x 35-5/8" W x 69-1/2" H
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 28-7/8" D x 36" W x 70-1/4" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 49-7/8"
- Fresh Food Capacity: 16.47 Cu.Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 9.52 Cu.Ft.
- Total Capacity: 26.0 Cu. Ft.
- Total Shelf Area: 24.3 Sq. Ft.
- Filters: PureAdvantage Air / Water & Ice
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 335 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Bottom Rear
- Water Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- ENERGY STAR®
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW26SS85K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW26SS85KS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EW26SS85K Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||582|
|Annual Operation Cost||62|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door||33|
|Depth with Door Open||49.875|
|Depth with Handles||35.5|
|Freezer Type||Side By Side|
|Gallon Door Storage||Yes|
|Ice Bin Included||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.