Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Wall Oven and Microwave Combination with Wave-Touch Controls and Luxury-Glide Oven Racks
- Large Capacity: Offering 3.5 cu.ft. of cooking space and three adjustable oven racks there is enough room to cook an entire meal all at once
- Wave-Touch Controls: With just a touch the Wave-Touch control panel activates, displaying all of your cooking options. After a decision has been made all the unselected options fade away leaving an uncluttered display
- Luxury-Glide Oven Racks: These oven racks effortlessly extends thanks to a ball bearing system
- Automatic Cooking Options: With 12 Auto Cook options, 3 Auto Reheat options and 6 Auto Defrost options this microwave oven adds flexibility to any kitchen
- Perfect Turkey Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Design Lighting: The beautiful ramp-up designer lighting clearly illuminates the oven interior
- "My Favorite" Settings: Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- PerfectConvect: Featuring a third heating element the convection technology provides up to 30% quicker cook times all while maintaining consistently even results
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Cooking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 3.5 Cu.Ft.
- Microwave Oven Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" D x 27" W x 45-1/4" H
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 44"
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 18-1/32" D x 20-1/2" W x 16-1/2" H
- Microwave Interior Dimensions: 16-1/8" D x 16-1/8" W x 9-5/8" H
- Oven Hidden Bake Element: 1,450 Watts
- Oven Six-Pass Broiler Element: 3,400 Watts
- Oven Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Microwave Wattage: 900 Watts
- Voltage: 240 / 208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EW27MC65JB*
- Electrolux EW27MC65JS
- Electrolux EW27MC65JW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EW27MC65J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.