Dual-Fuel Slide-In Range with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks and Perfect Pair™ Ovens
- 4.2 Cu.Ft. Capacity Oven
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With a touch the control panel activates, displaying all of the cooking options. After a decision has been made the unselected options will fade away leaving an uncluttered display
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens: This range features a large main oven and a second smaller oven increasing cooking capacity, cook two different items at different temperatures
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Min-2-Max® Burner: Offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry, from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Dehydrate, Bread Proofing, My Favorites, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Settings: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Extra-Large Glass Oven Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 2,500 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Rear Left Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Rear Right Burner: 5,000 - 850 BTU
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Weight: 278 lbs
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-5/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 30A
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EW30DS65GB*
- Electrolux EW30DS65GS
- Electrolux EW30DS65GW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EW30DS65G and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.