Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee how easy it is to operate the Electrolux easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Continuous GratesThese continuous grates let you move heavy pots between burners without any lifting.
Dual-Fuel Slide-In Range with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks and Perfect Pair™ Ovens
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist, delicious poultry. Imagine stress-free holiday cooking
- Min-2-Max® Burner: Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility — from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: With a ball bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens: The ranges feature a large main oven and a second oven for the utmost cooking capacity. Use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two different temperatures
- PerfectConvect™: The convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Wave-Touch® Controls: One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options and after you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Dehydrate, Bread Proofing, My Favorites, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Continuous Grates: Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop, the continuous grates allow you to move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with ease
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it
- "My Favorite" Settings: Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup
- 4.2 Cu.Ft. Oven Capacity
- Extra-Large Glass Oven Window
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 2,500 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Rear Left Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Rear Right Burner: 5,000 - 850 BTU
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Weight: 278 lbs
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-5/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 30A
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30DS65G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30DS65GB*
- Electrolux EW30DS65GS
- Electrolux EW30DS65GW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||45.25|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|