Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee how easy it is to operate the Electrolux easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Continuous GratesThese continuous grates let you move heavy pots between burners without any lifting.
Gas Slide-In Range with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks and Warming Drawer
- Perfect Turkey™ Button: Ensures moist and delicious poultry, imagine stress-free holiday cooking
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: With a ball bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
- PerfectConvect™: The convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Min-2-Max Burners®: These best in class dual-flame sealed burners offer unrivaled versatility, from a roaring 18,000 BTU boil to a mellow 450 BTU simmer, the widest range of BTU performance in the industry
- Wave-Touch® Controls: One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options and after you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display
- Warming Drawer: Keep food at their optimum serving temperature until you are ready to eat
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Cooking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Settings: Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- Continuous Grates: Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop, the continuous grates allow you to move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burn with ease
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Warming Drawer Capacity: 1.4 Cu.Ft.
- Bake Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Broil Burner: 11,500 BTU
- Convection Burner: 350 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Rear Left Burner: 14,000 BTU
- Rear Right Burner: 5,000 - 850 BTU
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Weight: 270 lbs
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/4"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-5/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30GS65G
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30GS65GB*
- Electrolux EW30GS65GS
- Electrolux EW30GS65GW*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner BTU||14000|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||45.25|
|Drawer Type||Warming Drawer|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||18000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|