Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee how easy it is to operate the Electrolux easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Continuous GratesThese continuous grates let you move heavy pots between burners without any lifting.
30" Gas Built-In Range with Wave-Touch® Controls, Min-2-Max® Burner and Warming Drawer
Offers Sure-2-Fit® capacity with 4.2 cu. ft. of oven space, Luxury-Glide® oven racks, PerfectConvect™ convection technology, Min-2-Max® Burner with a range of 450 to 18,000 BTU, continuous grates, a warmer drawer and Wave-Touch® controls.
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist and delicious poultry, imagine stress-free holiday cooking
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: With a ball bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
- Min-2-Max® Burner: Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry for the utmost versatility — from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer
- PerfectConvect™: Our convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Wave-Touch® Controls: One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options. After you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it
- "My Favorite" Settings: Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- 4.2 Cu. Ft. Oven
- Convection Conversion
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey®, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread-Proof, "My Favorites", Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake and Convection Convert
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup
- Warmer Drawer: Keep food at serving temperature until you are ready for it
- Continuous Grates: Designed for cooking multiple dishes at varying temperatures on a single cooktop, the continuous grates allow you to move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with ease
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Self Clean Option with Door Lock
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Warming Drawer Capacity: 1.4 Cu.Ft.
- Bake Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Broil Burner: 11,500 BTU
- Convection Burner: 350 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Rear Left Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Rear Right Burner: 5,000 - 850 BTU
- Rear Middle Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Weight: 270 lbs
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-5/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 10 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30GS75KS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30GS75KS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued