Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Save up to 10% when you purchase this range as a kitchen package (refrigerator + range + over the range microwave + dishwasher). Search "EW30GS75K" to see all the kitchen packages available.
Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
30" Gas Built-In Range with Wave-Touch® Controls, Min-2-Max® Burner and Warming Drawer
- 4.3 Cu.Ft. Capacity Oven
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With a touch the control panel activates, displaying all of the cooking options. After a decision has been made the unselected options will fade away leaving an uncluttered display
- Warming Drawer: Keep food at their optimum serving temperature until you are ready to eat
- Perfect Turkey™ Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Min-2-Max Burners®: Offers the widest range of BTU performance in the industry, from a roaring 18,000-BTU boil to a gentle 450-BTU simmer
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Cooking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Settings: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Continuous Grates: Move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner with the utmost ease
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Warming Drawer Capacity: 1.4 Cu.Ft.
- Bake Burner: 18,000 BTU
- Broil Burner: 11,500 BTU
- Convection Burner: 350 Watts
- Front Left Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Front Right Burner: 18,000 - 450 BTU
- Rear Left Burner: 16,000 BTU
- Rear Right Burner: 5,000 - 850 BTU
- Rear Middle Burner: 9,500 BTU
- Convertible to LP Gas: Yes
- Continuous Grates: 3
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Weight: 270 lbs
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/2"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-5/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 10 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30GS75KS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30GS75KS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EW30GS75KS Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Back Left Burner BTU||16000|
|Back Right Burner BTU||5000|
|Burner Style||Sealed Burners|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Front Left Burner BTU||9500|
|Front Right Burner BTU||18000|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Middle Burner BTU||9500|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.