Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Electric Freestanding Range with Induction Cooktop and Wave-Touch® Controls and Perfect Turkey™ Button and Perfect Pair™ Ovens
- 5.7 Cu.Ft. Oven Capacity
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With a touch the control panel activates, displaying all of the cooking options. After a decision has been made the unselected options will fade away leaving an uncluttered display
- Energy Efficient: Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens: This range features a large main oven and a second smaller oven increasing cooking capacity, cook two different items at different temperatures
- Perfect Turkey™ Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings, making it perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Cooking Flexibility: The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: With induction cooking, the heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch
- Cookware Compatibility: Electrolux induction cooktops are compatible with most cookware – if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread-Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake and Convection Convert
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 5.7 Cu.Ft.
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 3,000 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Burner: 350 Watts
- Front Left 8" Induction Cooking Element: 2,500/3,400 Watts
- Front Right 10" Induction Cooking Element: 2,400/3,400 Watts
- Rear Left 7" Induction Cooking Element: 1,900/2,600 Watts
- Rear Right 6" Induction Cooking Element: 1,500/1,900 Watts
- Oven Interior Height: 21-3/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/4"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Product Weight: 289 lbs
- Depth: 26-1/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48-3/8"
- Height(Max): 48-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified) ***Induction will not operate in Sabbath Mode
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30IF60I
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30IF60IS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.