Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee how easy it is to operate the Electrolux easy glide racking system.
Electric Freestanding Range with Induction Cooktop and Wave-Touch® Controls and Perfect Turkey™ Button and Perfect Pair™ Ovens
- Energy Efficient: Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens: This range features a large main oven and a lower second oven for the utmost cooking capacity, use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two different temperatures
- Perfect Turkey™ Button: Ensures moist and delicious poultry, imagine stress-free holiday cooking
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: With a ball bearing system, these oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings, perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Cooking Flexibility: The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: With induction cooking, heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch
- Cookware Compatibility: Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware – if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works
- PerfectConvect™: The convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Wave-Touch® Controls: One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options and after you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Baking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread-Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake and Convection Convert
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Multiple Self-Clean Options with Automatic Door Lock
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 5.7 Cu.Ft.
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 3,000 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Burner: 350 Watts
- Front Left 8" Induction Cooking Element: 2,500/3,400 Watts
- Front Right 10" Induction Cooking Element: 2,400/3,400 Watts
- Rear Left 7" Induction Cooking Element: 1,900/2,600 Watts
- Rear Right 6" Induction Cooking Element: 1,500/1,900 Watts
- Oven Interior Height: 21-3/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/4"
- Oven Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Product Weight: 289 lbs
- Depth: 26-1/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 48-3/8"
- Height(Max): 48-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30IF60I
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30IF60IS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Back Left Burner Watts||2600|
|Back Right Burner Watts||1900|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||48.375|
|Drawer Type||Oven Drawer|
|Front Left Burner Watts||3400|
|Front Right Burner Watts||3400|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||4|
|Oven Interior Depth||19.125|
|Oven Interior Height||21.375|