Please call us at 855-484-3292 to speak to our appliance experts about pricing, manufacturer rebates, delivery options, and whole kitchen package discounts.
Induction Built-In Range with Wave-Touch® Controls and Perfect Turkey™ Button and Perfect Pair™ Ovens
- 4.2 Cu.Ft. Oven Capacity
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With just a touch the control panel activates displaying the cooking options, after you make a decision all unselected options fade away
- Perfect Pair™ Ovens: This range features a large main oven and a second smaller oven increasing cooking capacity, cook two different items at different temperatures
- Energy Efficient: Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops
- Perfect Turkey™ Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks smoothly glide out, thanks to a ball bearing system, and fully extend providing easy access to the ovens contents
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings, making it perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Cooking Flexibility: The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: With induction cooking, heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch — making it easier to clean
- Cookware Compatibility: Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware – if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works
- PerfectConvect™: A third cooking element assisted by a variable speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the oven
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: Ramp-up designer halogen lighting makes it easy to check on food in the oven without opening the door
- Luxury-Hold™ Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it at
- "My Favorite" Settings: A customizable setting you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Cooking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface making cleaning easier
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 2,500 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Front Left 8" Induction Cooking Element: 2,400/3,400 Watts
- Front Right 10" Induction Cooking Element: 2,500/3,400 Watts
- Rear Left 7" Induction Cooking Element: 1,900/2,600 Watts
- Rear Right 6" Induction Cooking Element: 1,500/1,900 Watts
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Weight: 270 lbs
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/4"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-5/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 50 Amps
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified) ***Induction will not operate in Sabbath Mode
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EW30IS65JS*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EW30IS65J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Induction CookingElectrolux induction cook tops and ranges offer precise temperature control. Using magnetic technology the surface stays cool to the touch and spills are easy to clean up.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.