Electrolux Self CleaningThe exclusive Fresh clean feature virtually eliminates the smoke and odor traditional ovens produce. So you can still enjoy your kitchen while your oven is cleaning.
Electrolux Perfect Convect RangeGet faster, better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee how easy it is to operate the Electrolux easy glide racking system.
Induction Built-In Range with Wave-Touch Controls and Perfect Turkey Button and Perfect Pair Ovens
Four efficient induction elements on the cooktop offer responsive cooking and large main oven and Perfect Pair® second oven offer the utmost in cooking capacity. Features PerfectConvect³® convection technology, Luxury-Glide® racks & Wave-Touch® controls.
- More Energy Efficient: Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric
- Perfect Turkey Button: Ensures moist and delicious poultry, imagine stress-free holiday cooking
- Luxury-Glide Oven Racks: With a ball bearing system, oven racks are so smooth they extend effortlessly
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings, perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Cooking Flexibility: The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: With induction cooking, heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch — making it easier to clean
- Perfect Pair Ovens: The range features a large main oven and a second oven for the utmost cooking capacity, use both simultaneously to cook two different items at two different temperatures
- Cookware Compatibility: Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware – if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works
- PerfectConvect³: The convection technology features a third convection element for consistently even results, up to 30% faster cooking times and even more baking options
- Wave-Touch Controls: One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options and after you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display
- Luxury-Design Lighting: The ramp-up designer halogen lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Luxury-Hold Door: The oven door stays put at whatever angle you place it
- "My Favorite" Settings: Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Cooking Options: Perfect Turkey, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- Hidden Bake Element: The lower bake element is hidden beneath a smooth surface, allowing convenient, easy cleanup
- Signature Cobalt Blue Interior: The brilliant cobalt blue oven interior adds a flare of style to any kitchen
- Self-Clean Options with Door Lock
- Easy-To-Clean Cooktop Surface
- Extra-Large Glass Window
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Eight Pass Bake Element: 2,500 Watts
- Eight Pass Broil Element: 4,000 Watts
- Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Front Left 8" Induction Cooking Element: 2,400/3,400 Watts
- Front Right 10" Induction Cooking Element: 2,500/3,400 Watts
- Rear Left 7" Induction Cooking Element: 1,900/2,600 Watts
- Rear Right 6" Induction Cooking Element: 1,500/1,900 Watts
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Oven Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Oven Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Product Weight: 270 lbs
- Depth: 25-3/4"
- Depth (with Door 90° Open): 45-1/4"
- Height (Including Adjustable Legs): 35-5/8" - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 50 Amps
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make our appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EW30IS65J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EW30IS65JS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Burner Style||Smooth Top|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Depth with Door Open||45.25|
|Drawer Type||Oven Drawer|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Burners||4|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.03125|
|Oven Interior Height||16.5|