Wall Oven and Microwave Combination with Wave-Touch® Controls and Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks
- Wave-Touch® Controls: With just a touch the Wave-Touch® control panel activates, displaying all of your cooking options. After a decision has been made all the unselected options fade away leaving an uncluttered display
- Luxury-Glide® Oven Racks: These oven racks effortlessly extends thanks to a ball bearing system
- Automatic Cooking Options: With 12 Auto Cook options, 3 Auto Reheat options and 6 Auto Defrost options this microwave oven adds flexibility to any kitchen
- Perfect Turkey® Button: Ensures moist and delicious turkey, making holiday cooking stress free
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The beautiful ramp-up designer lighting clearly illuminates the oven interior
- Cooking Modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, Slow Cook
- Cooking Options: Perfect Turkey®, Defrost, Dehydrate, Bread Proof, My Favorites, Multi-Stage Cooking, Temperature Probe, Rapid Preheat, Delay Bake, Convection Convert
- "My Favorite" Settings: Customizable settings you can set to meet your cooking needs, all available with a convenient button
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Microwave Oven Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft.
- Oven Capacity: 4.2 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" D x 30" W x 45-1/4" H
- Microwave Oven Interior Dimensions: 16-1/8" D x 16-1/8" W x 9-5/8" H
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 18-1/32" D x 24-1/8" W x 16-1/2" H
- Cutout Dimensions: 23-1/2" D x 28-1/2" W x 43-5/8" H
- Microwave Turntable Diameter: 16"
- Microwave Turntable Material: Porcelain Enamel
- Microwave Wattage: 900 Watts
- Oven Hidden Bake Element: 2,200 Watts
- Oven Eight-Pass Broiler Element: 4,000 Watts
- Oven Convection Element: 2,500 Watts
- Voltage: 240 /208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EW30MC65JB*
- Electrolux EW30MC65JS*
- Electrolux EW30MC65JW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the EW30MC65J and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Easy Glide RacksSee our easy it is to operate Electrolux Luxury easy glide racking system.
Electrolux Perfect ConvectGet faster better results with convection cooking even when your oven is fully loaded.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.