We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Induction Hybrid Cooktop with Power Assist and Perfect Set® Controls
- Power Assist Function: Generates rapid heat for a quick boil in just 90 seconds (10" induction burner with Power Boost, 6 qt./10" diameter pot, 1 qt. tepid water)
- Energy Efficient: Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric cooktops
- 10" and 6" Induction Elements: With two powerfully efficient induction elements, plus three electric elements, the Induction Hybrid Cooktop offers incredible cooking flexibility and the 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Induction technology adjusts heat with greater precision than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings making it ideal for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Cookware Compatibility: Electrolux induction hybrid cooktops include a combination of electric elements that are compatible with all cookware, and induction elements that are compatible with most cookware - if a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it will work
- Cooking Flexibility: The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan
- Perfect Set Controls: Quickly and precisely raise or lower temperatures with up to 25 digital preset touch settings
- Cooktop Stays Cooler: Heat is transferred directly to the cookware with induction cooking, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it easier to clean
- Keep Warm Setting: Keep your favorite foods at their ideal serving temperature
- Perfect Over a Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options
- Dimensions: 36-3/4" W x 21-3/4" D x 6-1/2" H
- Cooktop Material: Black Ceramic Glass
- Back Left 5" to 7" Dual Expandable Element: 750/1,800 Watts
- Back Right 6" Induction Element: 1,500/1,900 Watts
- Front Left 6" to 9" Dual Expandable Element: 1,600/3,000 Watts
- Front Right 10" Induction Element: 2,500/3,400 Watts
- Center 6" Element: 1,200 Watts
- Cutout Depth: 20-3/8" - 20-1/2"
- Cutout Width: 36" - 36-1/4"
- Cutout Height: 8.5"
- Voltage: 240/208 Volts
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs
- Power Supply Connection Location: Right Center Rear
- Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation
- ADA Compliant
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
This Electrolux item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Electrolux EW36CC55GB*
- Electrolux EW36CC55GS*
- Electrolux EW36CC55GW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Electrolux EW36CC55G and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Electrolux products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Electrolux Induction BoilElectrolux Induction Cooktops boil water in 90 seconds!
Induction CookingWhy buy a range or cooktop that has induction cooking? It is the most energy efficient cooking method available and can be used to cook any type of food.