Electrolux Perfect Steam DryersLearn about Electrolux Perfect Steam Setting for Dryers.
Electrolux Wave Touch Dryer Care and MaintenanceLearn how to properly maintain your new Electrolux Wave Touch Dryer.
8.0 Cu.Ft. Electric Front Load Dryer with Wave-Touch® Controls Featuring Perfect Steam™ and Fastest Dry Time
- Wave-Touch® Controls: The Wave-Touch® control panel activates with a touch displaying dryer cycles and options, after a decision has been made the unselected options fade away
- Large Capacity Dryer: With 8.0 cu.ft. capacity dry more in one load
- Perfect Steam™ Dryer: Remove wrinkles and freshen clothes with the latest steam technology. "Add Steam" option can be used with select cycles
- Fastest Dry Time: Dry a small load of clothes in just 14 minutes on the Fast Dry cycle
- Cycles: Fast Dry, My Favorites, Heavy Duty, Bulky/Bedding, Mixed Load, Towels, Normal, Active Wear, Casual, Delicate, Perfect Steam™, Timed Dry
- Specialty Cycles: Jeans, Warm Up, Stuffed Animals, Pet Beds, Fast Steam, Comforter, Kids Wear, Air Clean, Wool
- Cycle Options: Temperature, Add Steam, Electronic Auto Dry, Manual Timed Dry, Delay Start, Eco-Friendly, Anti-Static, Line Dry
- NSF® Certified: 99.9% of common household bacteria is removed during the Sanitize cycle
- Luxury-Quiet™ Sound System: So quiet you can run it whenever you want and no one will even notice it is on
- Luxury-Design® Lighting: The striking interior lighting clearly illuminates the dryer’s contents, making it easy to locate any article of clothing
- Gentle Drying: Utilizing exclusive technology this dryer gently tumbles clothes, helping protect fabrics with exceptional temperature control
- Touch-2-Open™ Door: With just a light touch the dryer door opens and closes
- Delay Start: Run the dryer when it is convenient for you, delay start up to 24 hours
- Last Cycle Recall: Conveniently runs the previous cycle
- Control Lockout
- Reversible Door
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Capacity: 8.0 Cu.Ft.
- Dimensions: 31-1/2" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Height with 15" Pedestal: 53"
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 50-5/8"
- Cutout Dimensions (Minimum): 32-1/4" D x 27" W x 38" H
- Tumble Speed (RPM): 50
- Number of Cycles: 92
- Number of Cycle Options: 8
- Installation Options: Freestanding, Under Counter, Stacked (Above Washer), Pedestal, Hidden (In Closet), Second Floor, 4-Way Venting
- Heating Element @ 240V: 5,400 Watts
- Maximum Exhaust Duct Length: 125 ft
- Voltage: 240 Volts
- Amperage: 30 Amps
- Shipping Weight: 140 lbs
- Power Supply Location: Bottom Right Rear
- NSF® Certified
- ETL Approved
Creating truly amazing designs takes attention to detail. Learn about every part of Electrolux’s commitment to thoughtful design, sustainability, future innovation, current events and the features that make their appliances so ingenious. We invite you to experience Electrolux.
- Platinum Star Warranty
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge.
- Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year.
Additional Electrolux Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Electrolux Products
Our SKU: Electrolux EWMED70J
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Electrolux EWMED70JIW
- Electrolux EWMED70JMB*
- Electrolux EWMED70JRR*
Red Hot Red
- Electrolux EWMED70JSS
- Electrolux EWMED70JTS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Electrolux EWMED70J Product Specifications
|Use and Care|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Automatic Door Closer||No|
|Depth with Door Open||50.625|
|End of Cycle Indicator||Yes|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|No Load RPM||50|
|Top Plate Material||Painted Metal|
|Vent Type||4 Way Venting|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.