This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Tub Riser Required
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5-year limited warranty
- Tub is constructed of cast iron for strength and durability
- Soaking bath - provides the user a soothing and relaxing experience
- Free standing installation - allows for your tub to be installed anywhere there's room
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Overall Height: 31" (measure from the tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30-1/2" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim
- Overall Length: 70-3/4 (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Length (Top): 64-3/4" (right to left measurement of top of basin walls)
- Basin Width (Top): 24" (bask to front measurement of the top of basin walls)
- Water Depth: 14" (depth of water at tub's maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 43.59 gallons
- Drain Location: Center
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Elizabethan Classics Products
- Elizabethan Classics Double Slipper Collection
This Elizabethan Classics item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elizabethan Classics DSLTAPORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Elizabethan Classics DSLTAPWH
- Elizabethan Classics DSLTAPCP
White / Chrome
- Elizabethan Classics DSLTAPPB
White / Polished Brass
- Elizabethan Classics DSLTAPSN
White / Satin Nickel
- Elizabethan Classics *
White / Weathered Copper
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DSLTAP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elizabethan Classics products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.