This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Required
- Constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Elizabethan Classics' 5 year limited warranty
- High quality finish - will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Installs in a wall-mounted configuration
- Low lead compliant - meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for installation is included
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Wall Mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 3" - 8"
- Metal cross handles included with faucet
- ECWM10: This model
- ECMW01: This model with metal lever handles
- ECMW02: This model with plain porcelain lever handles
- ECMW03: This model with hot/cold porcelain lever handles
- ECMW04: This model with plain metal cross handles
- ECMW05: This model with porcelain cross handles
Additional Elizabethan Classics Links
This Elizabethan Classics item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elizabethan Classics ECWM10CP
- Elizabethan Classics ECWM10ORB
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Elizabethan Classics ECWM10PB
- Elizabethan Classics ECWM10SN
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ECWM10 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elizabethan Classics products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.