- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Includes an easily replaceable LED bulb (120V)
- Fully covered under Elk Lighting's 1-year warranty
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Medium (E26)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Cord Color: Clear
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 8"
- LED: No
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Size: Mini Pendants
- Pendant Type: Single Pendants
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 6"
ELK Lighting, headquartered in the United States is a premier designer and importer of indoor and outdoor residential, designer and commercial lighting fixtures, decorative accessories and furniture. An award winning team of international designers and engineers ensure that each product is created with uncompromising detail and unparalleled design.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Elk Lighting Products
- Shop All Elk Lighting Reflections Collection Products
Our SKU: Elk Lighting 10053/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elk Lighting 10053/1*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.