This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elk Lighting's Braxton Collection Vanity Light
Elegance and sophistication personified. The Braxton collection uses ribbed glass cylinders and a crystal like optic display to give off a continuous, crisp beam of light. Offered in Polished Nickel and Aged bronze, this collection is versatile for multiple color schemes.
- Fully covered under ELK Lighting's 1-Year limited warranty
- Ribbed glass shades provide a distinctive traditional appearance
- Height: 4"
- Width: 27.5"
- Extension: 4"
- Weight: 5 lb
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 12-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
This Elk Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Elk Lighting 10127/3
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 10127/3 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Elk Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.