How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Nine light chandelier from the Gloucester collection
The gloucester collection reflects the romance of old world Europe. Finished in weathered bronze, this series features graceful wrought iron metalwork, candlestick styled bobeches, and a twisted center column.
- Up Lighting: Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Collection: Gloucester
- Number of Tiers: 2
- Wrought Iron Metalwork
- Height: 38" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 35.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 9(Included)
- Wattage Per Bulb: 60
- UL Listed: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Elk Lighting Links
Our SKU: Elk Lighting 15043/6+3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elk Lighting 15043/6+3
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Elk Lighting 15043/6+3 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|