Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- 1 Light Wall Sconce in Polished Chrome and Clear Crystal
- Dimensions: 11"H x 5"W x 6"Ext.
- Requires 1 60W Candelabra Bulb (Not Included)
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting Optix Collection Products
Our SKU: ELK Lighting 2595/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ELK Lighting 2595/1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ELK Lighting 2595/1 Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Down Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.