Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Elk Lighting 7640/1 One Light Wall Sconce
- 1 Light Sconce in Aged Bronze and Tea Swirl Glass
- Width is 7", Height is 12", Depth is 8"
- Requires 1 60W Medium Bulb (Not Included)
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting Elysburg Collection Products
Our SKU: ELK Lighting 7640/1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ELK Lighting 7640/1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ELK Lighting 7640/1 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.