- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Secure steel mounting assembly
- Manufactured for lighting in Damp Location
- Includes 3 lights at 5 watts of LED Lighting
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient integrated diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Height: 5"
- Width: 18" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 5
- Wattage: 15
- Voltage: 120v
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
About Elk Lighting:
Lighting should be sophisticated, classy, and elegant. ELK Lighting fixtures are designed with these goals in mind. Originated in the early 1980s and in the Eastern Pennsylvania area, ELK Lighting continues to dominate and separate themselves from their competition. Between their own original and creative designs, as well as, their partnerships with celebrities, such as, Donald Trump, their collection of lighting fixtures will fit anyone's style. Check out why Elk Lighting might be that lighting enhancement you need.
Additional ELK Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All ELK Lighting Products
- Shop All ELK Lighting Linton Collection Products
Our SKU: ELK Lighting 81072/3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ELK Lighting 81072/3
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ELK Lighting 81072/3 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Watts Per Bulb||5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.